Ladies you won’t believe.. The colour of your period blood predicts about your health
By Mah Jabeen
The basic sign of change comes with puberty in a women body, begins with a menstruation process. It is a monthly cycle that involves discharge of blood and mucosal tissues from the uterus lining to vagina. Though mostly girls get their first menstrual cycle by the age of 12 to 14, or sometimes few experience later of earlier.
It is supposed that when the lady undergo with her periods, the colour of the blood is bright red but by the time it comes to an end, it appears to be brownish or blackish in colour. But it is not the same with everyone, since none of the two ladies flows are identical. Additionally when a lady is on her periods, she undergoes lot of hormonal changes, which may differ her period blood shade every month. This is the major reason menstrual cycle of every woman in this world is different from another and so is the colour of their menstrual blood.
And you won’t believe the period blood colour not only predicts about one’s pregnancy but it also gives a good revelation about the hormone health. In order to get a wider sight, read the 6 below points regarding the colour of your periods predicts about your health:
- If the woman observes that her period colour blood is pinkish shade, then she is most probably suffering with low estrogen levels. According to the latest research ladies who are indulge in to excessive exercises (i.e. professional athletes), they usually have lower estrogen levels. It also increases the chances of Osteoporosis in case left untreated. Whereas, lower estrogen level is the main cause of a pinkish blood flow; in other case it may be poor tuition, polycystic ovary syndrome or per menopause.
- If the woman observes that her period colour is dark brown, then this must be a sign of her uterine lining is shedding out of her body, which isn’t an alarming issue, since it is completely normal. This usually occurs when the blood is sitting around for a while and flows slowly. It takes lots of time to oxidize that is the major reason behind it appears to be brown or black in colour. And it is worth mentioning here that no two ladies will discard their uterine lining at a comparable rate.
- If the woman observes that her period colour is thick jam red coloured with blood clots, then this must be a sign that the lady is dealing with low progesterone levels. This is an alarming sign of serious hormonal imbalance. And it can be cured by lower intake of dairy, soy and sugar. Clotting is normal but only to a certain extent. The larger the clot indicates a higher risk of hormonal imbalance. And not only hormonal imbalance, Uterine Fibroids could be another major reason of a thick coloured flow along with clots. Although they are mostly gentle but may turn out to be painful at times.
- If the woman observes that her period colour is watery red than there are more chances that they are dealing with some nutritional deficiency. This also adds when the colour of the blood seemed to be heavy and has only started to get lighter and lighter as the days pass. It can also be another major symptom of severe anemia. But the recent study uncovered a confusing reality that deficiency of iron may instead be a reason cause by heavy menstrual flow. In one of the research, around 236 women with heavy periods were scrutinized and the results were, approximately 27% were iron deficient and 60% were severely anemic.
- If the woman observes that her period colour is grayish red along with very string and unpleasant smell, than the lady had a greater chance that she is dealing with an infection, i.e. STD/STI. Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases have a greater chance to turn the colour of period colour from red to grayish red. Even if a pregnant lady experience grayish red bood along with tiny lumps, there is an increase possibility that she will have a miscarriage. In such case the lady should immediately consult her doctor.
- If the woman observes that her period colour is bright, cranberry red, than it must be a sign that the woman is healthy fit and on a regular period. And there is nothing to worry about.